Banks Power Dodge Cummins Six-Gun Bundle
From $1,951.85 to $2,798.00
2003-2007 Dodge 5.9L Cummins
A whole posse of intake, tuning, turbo and exhaust upgrades for extreme power, lower EGTs, and improved durability. Best gains:+126 hp and +290 lb-ft (rear wheel).
A total engineered power system for Cummins sport applications,
Six-Gun Bundle is industry's finest intake, turbo, exhaust and fuel
tuning upgrades. It delivers enormous best gains: +126 hp and +290 lb-ft (rear
wheel) of ground-ripping moderate-duty power with optimum engine
efficiency and durability, adjust-on-the-fly power levels, lower exhaust
gas temperatures and virtually no backpressure.
NOTE: Cummins 325/600 trucks: Banks turbine outlet pipe and Bighead wastegate actuator not required on these systems.
Monster® Diesel Duals Exhaust
- 4" stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows up to 122% better than stock
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
- Duals system safely clears spare tire
Note: Split-duals are for single-rear wheel applications only.
Or choose the single exhaust...
Six-Gun® Diesel Tuner & Banks iQ™
- Polished-stainless with straight-through 4” diameter flow path
- Exclusive expansion chamber dissipates annoying mid-range drone
- Flows up to 201% better than stock
- Authoritative, but never overpowering, exhaust sound
BigHead® Wastegate Actuator
- Doubles stock’s diaphragm area & spring pressure
- Produces massive torque right from idle
- Achieves higher peak boost sooner
- More top-end power
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
5/19/2008 8:11 AM
these products really improved my 06 cummins all around. my gas mileage improved by 2 mpg and power was awesome. i was hauling a load of 22 round bales and barely knew they were there