Banks Power Duramax Six-Gun High-Performance Bundle
From $1,963.18 to $2,024.98
|Cab & Bed Configuration:||
2006-2007 GM 6.6L Duramax LBZ
Adds Banks Ram-Air Intake and Monster Exhaust to Six-Gun and Banks iQ;
removes heat load for more continuous power that doesn't "temp out" when
you need it.
No airflow gridlock.
Banks Six-Gun Bundle replaces the power-robbing factory airflow
inefficiencies with free-flowing components that dramatically increase
intake airflow and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no
Power that keeps its cool.
Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTune™ Technology that adds 43% more horsepower and torque
than stock without adding black smoke. This is tire-shredding,
scenery-blurring power that keeps its cool while rocketing you from 0-60 mph 20% quicker than stock!
Live long & run strong.
Forget mismatched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy
your engine. Everything in the Six-Gun Bundle is engineered to work
together to maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability.
Six-Gun Bundle honors your vehicle by safely living within the limits of
your engine and powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live
All gains measured at the rear wheels. +140 hp/+230 lb-ft
- 4” stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows up to 176% better than stock
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
- Polished-stainless with straight-through 4” diameter flow path
- Exclusive expansion chamber dissipates annoying mid-range drone
- Flows up to 201% better than stock
- Authoritative, but never overpowering, exhaust sound
Six-Gun® Diesel Tuner & Banks iQ™
- Adds up to +140 hp and +230 lb-ft (rear wheel)
- Power adjusts on-the-fly
- Tunes pulse width, timing and fuel pressure
- Exclusive, built-in engine & transmission safeguards
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
6/15/2010 12:56 AM
I also installed a 'Super Scoop'. The increased performance of the LBZ great, and I'm quite pleased over all. A definite increase in fuel economy also. Cheers!
6/1/2008 1:53 PM