Banks Power Stinger System
From $1,963.18 to $2,024.98
From $1,766.86 to $1,822.48
|Cab & Bed Configuration:||
2006-2007 GM 6.6L Duramax LBZ
Stinger delivers huge tow-all-day-with-lower-exhaust-gas-temperatures power. Intake, tuning and exhaust upgrades add up to +75 hp+145 lb-ft and improve fuel economy.
No airflow gridlock.
Stinger replaces the power-robbing factory airflow inefficiencies
with free-flowing components that dramatically increase intake airflow
and air density and expel exhaust with virtually no backpressure.
A lot of power on a little fuel.
Banks balances the improved airflow with advanced CleanTune™
Technology for up to 23% more HP and 26% more torque than stock. This is
load-hauling, hill-taming power that keeps its cool without adding
black smoke. Stinger will power you from 40-60 mph 29% quicker than
stock when towing. And your fuel economy will improve, as well. Very
Engineered. Not thrown together.
Forget mismatched components. Run away from tuners that can destroy
your engine. Everything in Stinger is engineered to work together to
maximize your engine's power, efficiency and durability. Stinger honors
your vehicle by safely living within the limits of your engine and
powertrain. Your Duramax will run stronger and live longer!
All gains measured at the rear wheels. +75 hp/+145 lb-ft
Banks Ram-Air® Intake System
- Outflows stock & competitors up to 57%
- Largest filter area for superior high-flow filtration & fewer filter cleanings
- Exclusive 5" bellows accommodates engine movement & prevents component damage
- Cooler temps; less sooty, black smoke; better fuel economy
- 4” stainless constant-diameter system
- Flows up to 176% better than stock
- Virtually eliminates backpressure
- Rich, throaty exhaust sound
- Duals system safely clears spare tire
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard