Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber 24-186681
2005-2016 Ford F-250/350 4WD (Front) Lifted 6"
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
The Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber 24-186681 is a high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for your lifted 2005-2016 Ford F-250/350 4WD Pickup. These shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
- Part Number: 24-186681
- Old Part Number: F4-BE5-C297-H0
- Series: 5100 Series
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Position: Front
- Description: Front Lifted Height: 6"
- Quantity Per Vehicle: 2 (Sold Individually)
- Collapsed Length (IN): 16.33
- Extended Length (IN): 26.61
- Collapsed Length (MM): 414.8
- Extended Length (MM): 676
- Finish: Zinc Plated
- Reservoir: No
- Body Design: 46mm ID Smooth Body (Non-Coilover)
Note: Lift Height is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. A pin to eye shock is measured from the base of the stem where the mounting hardware rests to the center of the eyelet. Shock Absorbers sold individually.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard