Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorber 24-186025
1999-2016 Ford F-250/350 4WD (Rear) Lifted 0"
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
The Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers 24-186025 are high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for your 1999-2016 Ford F-250/350 4WD Pickup. These shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride. (zinc-plated steel body, Triple-C-Technology coating )
- Part Number: 24-186025
- Old Part Number: F4-BE5-C336-H0
- Setting: 5100 Series
- Drive Type: 4WD
- Position: Rear
- Descriptor: Rear Lifted Height: 0"
- Quantity Per Vehicle: 2 (sold individually)
- *Collapsed Length (IN): 18.04
- *Extended Length (IN): 29.7
- *Collapsed Length (MM): 458.3
- *Extended Length (MM): 754.5
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Reservoir: No
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover)
Note: Lift Height is suggested by mfg. Due to the many different aftermarket suspension systems it is recommended that a measurement is taken for proper application. An eye to eye shock is measured from the center of one eyelet to other.Shock Absorbers sold individually.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard