Daystar KU2004XBK Firewall Boot
|Throw away those leaky rubber grommets! Daystar’s Firewall Boot is the BEST way to run wires, hoses, and other lines through your vehicle’s firewall. Simply drill a 1.25” diameter hole in the firewall and install the boot. Run your wires, trim the boot as necessary, and secure the assembly with a zip tie. It’s that easy!
- Safely and cleanly run wires through firewalls and bulkheads
- Protects wires from sharp edges
- Eliminates air / water leaks
- Prevents wire chaffing and shorts
- Fits a variety of wire thicknesses and bundles from 3/8” to 1”
- Works great for tubing and air lines, too!
- 1.25” diameter hole required for installation.
- A must have for lighting and gauge installations!