DDP 67-XNZ High Flow Injector Nozzle Set
From $783.75 to $1,710.00
2007.5-2012 Dodge 6.7L Cummins
The DDP 67-XNZ High Flow Injector Nozzle Set for your 07.5-12 Dodge 6.7L Cummins offer what no other upgrade on a Dodge Common Rail can provide, the stump pulling torque that a set of Dynomite Diesel injector nozzles can. Some of the electronic boxes available today can actually crack your injectors, causing thousands of dollars in repair bills. Be confident that you have a mechanical change that will add reliable power, without the headaches. If reduced smoke, more power, and better mileage are what youre after, then you have come to the right place.
There are 2 extremely important tips that we must give you before you or anyone works on your 6.7. First, there are very tiny steel disks inside your injector under the nozzles. Be EXTREMELY careful not to lose these, they can get away before you know what happened. They are very small. Secondly, make absolutely sure you label each injector and make sure it goes back into the same cylinder. The 6.7 is programmed to learn each injector and will reject the incorrect injector if the order is mixed up.
- 1-Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty
- 1-2 MPG Increase Common on 50HP Nozzles
- Race Nozzles Available
- 50HP: Excellent Mileage & Great Power Gains
- 90HP: Excellent Power Gains & Good Mileage
- Custom: Custom nozzles built to your specs. Price includes testing your bodies. Injectors must be sent in, no warranty or returns. Race waiver required.
- Super Mental: Custom nozzles intended for applications 725+RWHP & larger. Custom built, no warranty or returns. Race waiver required.
Competition Injectors are sold with no warranty and custom built upon completion of race waiver.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard