DEI Titanium Turbo Shield
Universal - All Turbochargers
Custom fit T3, T4, T6 & T25/T28 Titanium Turbo Shields with LR Technology provide the ultimate means of reducing turbo lag while serving as a superior heat barrier - shielding and protecting engine components, hoods and painted surfaces and offers a very cool looking carbon fiber look.
Made from pulverized volcanic rock then strained into a fiber material, Titanium Turbo Shields can withstand direct heat up to 1800 F and 2500 F radiant heat. This means retaining more heat in the turbine and less damaging underhood heat. The result is a cooler air intake temperature and a boost in horsepower!
Stronger and more durable than other turbo blankets or shields, Titanium Turbo Shields include a hi-temp rated silica insulation padding under the tight outer layer for extra added protection against extreme turbo-generated heat.
- Anchoring hooks incorporated to secure shield
- Custom fit for easy install
- Ultimate thermal barrier reduces turbo lag
- LR Technology to prolong lifespan of shield
- Hi-Tech custom carbon fiber look
- Improved durability against abrasions, temperatures, and vibration
- Each Kit Includes: Shield, 2” x 15 ft roll of Titanium wrap, Two 14” stainless steel zip ties & 5 ft of fastening wire
Titanium Turbo Shield Dimensions:
- T3 - Outer circumference: 19” Inner width: approx 2-1/2”
- T4 - Outer circumference: 22” Inner width: approx 2-3/4”
- T6 - Outer circumference: 26” Inner width: approx 3-3/4”
- T25/T28 - Outer circumference: 19” Inner width: approx 2-1/2”
Note of Caution:
This Turbo Shield is not flammable. However, if any flammable fluids are introduced to it, conditions may be suitable for a flame to be produced. Please take all necessary precautions to insure that the oil supply line and all fluid fittings are in proper working order, sealed and without leaks. DEI is not responsible for any damage caused by fluid contamination.
This shield is not designed to be removed after it has been through heat cycles. After the fibers have been heated they lose their initial flexibility. This does not reduce the thermal properties of the shield. Be aware of this before you decide to remove the shield.
Download Application Chart
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
NOT SO AWESOME OF A PRODUCT
9/25/2015 11:42 PM
it looks nice may work pretty good but after a few months of uses it just starts falling part at the seams just starts unraveling into blob of strings and looks like garbage, the insulation inside is starting to fall out and getting all over the engine i literary have to stuff the insulation back into blanket to keep it blocking the heat. this is the second one Ive bought fist one was the same thing and even worse would not recommend this blanket.
1/4/2015 10:20 PM
This turbo blanket is amazing it really keeps the heat in the turbo it's wild egts read 600 f° on the gauge and the surface of the blanket is just warm you can hold your hand right on it this an excellent product