Dynatrac Pro-Steer Ball Joints For Dana 60
Manufacturer Number: DA60-2X3050-A
XDP Part Number: DNDA60-2X3050-A
94-99 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD &
99-09 Ford F-250/350 4WD
Factory ball joints are subject to premature wear when used with heavy
diesel motors, snow plows or large tire and wheel combinations. The
Dynatrac Ball Joints provide higher strength, longer life and once
installed can be rebuilt without special tools. This improves servicing
the ball joints more easily in the field or at home. Rebuilding the
Dynatrac Ball Joint at home or at your local shop will cost less than
having new OEM ball joints installed at an alignment shop or the dealer. Sold as a complete kit with 2 upper and 2 lower.
- High strength billet steel and heat treated bodies.
- Super strong chromoly steel, heat-treated stems.
- Effective seals prevent contamination and promote long ball joint life.
- Fully greaseable on the truck.
- Heat treated, precision ground stainless steel ball conforms to Military specifications.
- Teflon coated internal wear points.
- Fully-adjustable cup support protects against severe road impacts.
year unlimited mileage warranty