Edge Products Ford Evolution Programmer
List Price: $599.00
XDP Price: $359.40
You Save: $239.60 (40 %)
Manufacturer: Edge Products
03-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke
||Xtreme Diesel Performance is an Authorized MVP dealer. We would like you to shop with confidence knowing your purchase is covered by the manufactures warranty.
The Edge Products Evolution for the 03-07 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke is the first standalone programmer to display EGTs. The Evolution re-tunes the truck to maximize performance, fuel economy and monitoring capabilities. Plus, it ships with a custom-designed pod to make the Evolution look factory installed.
• FIRST PROGRAMMER TO READ AND DISPLAY EGTs, probe included
• Provides in-cab display to monitor vital engine functions
• Additional 100 HP and 200 ft. lbs of torque
• Three power levels with special mileage tune for improved fuel economy
• Ships with a custom designed pod
• Internet updateable (cable included)
• Displays and clear diagnostic trouble codes
• Adjustable LED backlight color
• Does 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Displays Alerts and Records such as RPM, MPH and EGT
• Datalogs vital engine information
• Simple installation
• Able to adjust shift points/pressure
• Adjustable speed/rev limiter
• Speedometer correction (2005-2007 Model Year Only)(corrects tire size on vehicles with ABS)
• 0-60 and Quarter mile performance tests with the drag strip Christmas tree lighting and reaction times
• Records 5 parameters for up to 60 seconds
• Viewable graph using available software
The Evolution allows the user to view up to 4 PIDs at one time. There are 11 different PIDs to choose from. Below is a list and description of each:
• RPM (revolutions per minute) - Engine speed.
• MPH (miles per hour) - Note: Dash display may be +/-3 MPH off from the digital display due to mechanical differences in the spring, etc. used to control the gauge.
• ECT (engine coolant temperature) - Degrees F.
• BST (Boost Pressure) - PSI
• EGT (Exhaust Gas Temp) - Degrees F.
• EOT (Engine oil temperature) - Degrees F.
• TFT (Transmission fluid temperature) - Degrees F.
• IAT (Intake air temperature) - Degrees F.
• BARO (Barometric pressure) - PSI
• BAT (Battery voltage)
Level 0: Stock
Level 1 (Trans Only) Only adds transmission line pressure for firmer shifts.
Level 2 (Economy): 15 Horsepower - 55 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 3 (Tow): 60 Horsepower - 110 Foot Pounds of Torque
Level 4 (Extreme): 100 Horsepower - 200 Foot Pounds of Torque
Due to a different dashboard design on 03-04 King
Ranch trucks & 00-06 Excursions the dash pod included will not fit.
To correct this situation, upon receiving the product you
can contact Edge Products @ 1-888-360-3343 to exchange for the proper dash pod
at no additional charge.
Dash Pods may need to be painted to match color of interior.
Additional InformationInstall Sheet
(Grand Jct, CO)
3/5/2013 12:33 AM
Installed this programmer with ease. Already have exhaust, intake, and intake elbow, and with this addition my truck really moves now. Left it on level 4 for about a week and just couldnt stop racing every car or truck that tried to pass me. It's insane power from this programmer. Dropped it down to level 3 and still gets up and goes great. Egt was'nt too bad to install and the engine monitoring is great. My fastest 0-60 has been 4.9 sec and 1/4 mile 14.0 with 35/12.50r20 so not too bad. Not to mention when I taake off from a stop or get on the pedal my truck looks like a coal train thanks xdp and edge.
2005 F-250 6.0
3/4/2013 10:44 PM
I had a Banks 6 Gun and it failed on me so I looked around and chose the Edge. I like the functions of all the readings, but very disappointed with the power and MPG. The performance level is equal to the economy mode on my banks which was level 2 of 6. I was getting 19mpg with my banks on freeway and with the edge I get 13mpg. GREATLY DISAPPOINTED with the Edge product. Going back to Banks!
11/29/2012 8:34 AM
i just want to say i bought this for my 05 king ranch and omg its day and night,black an white, this little device woke my truck up for sleeping. i leave it on two cause it will smoke the wrangle dura trak tires right off it. i hate to see what it will do on 4.UNBELIEVABLE. my king ranch what made on october 2004 and the dash mount for the pod fit right on, so not sure if they me older. xdp was awesome working with me and the shipping was at my home in one day.(note i live in new york tho) if u have a 6.0l i highly recommend this product. i also add an afe cold air intake with the elbow. ive went from 11.8 mpg to 19.9 highway (14.6 city) thankx xdp and mike who works there for the help and the awesome shipping. i wouldnt recommend this with out headstuds done thoght cause this little thing is wicked powerful. i afraid of snapping a ujoint, but build up take care of it all. you wont be disappointed with the edge, i promise. the only down fall it the no shift on the fly. gotta shut truck down to move from point 1 2 3 4. other then that its beautiful, i have a whole different truck (soon with bald tires lol) i will up date when i have the balls to put it on 4 lol. strongly recommend this to the 6.0l. hook up was easy.
Edge Evolution 6.0
6/26/2012 11:33 PM
Woke my 6.0 up big time. EGT Probe was a little difficult to install but eventually got it. Gauge function is awesome as is the power gains. Turned it up to 100hp over and could not believe the increase in power and torque. I love it. Good job Edge, and Thanks XDP for super fast shipping!
06 F350 King Ranch dually
5/20/2012 2:45 PM
Bought this about a week ago and am very pleased with it. SInce putting the Evolution in I have gotten 5 to 6 more miles per gallon. I also have a 4" turbo back strait pipe from MBRP installed. Putting this on setting four is crazy, great power game and will make my truck spin tires. Highly advice this programmer, also XPD is great to work with great customer service and fast free shipping.