Edge Products Powerstroke Juice w/ Attitude CS/CTS
Our Price: From $829.00 to $979.00
Sale Price: From $746.10 to $881.10
Manufacturer: Edge Products
Application: 99-07 Ford 7.3L & 6.0L Powerstroke
|Model Year / Option:||
Xtreme Diesel Performance is an Authorized MVP dealer. We would like you to shop with confidence knowing your purchase is covered by the manufactures warranty.
Edge Products proudly announces the release of the Juice with Attitude Color Screen (CS) and Juice with Attitude Color Touch Screen (CTS) for 1999-2007 Ford Powerstroke 7.3L and 6.0L Diesel trucks. The Juice with Attitude CS and CTS products offer the same great features and benefits users have come to expect from Edge Products along with a whole host of additional features! Complete with MyStyle™ and Edge’s all NEW Maintenance Manager Software.
• 5 On-the-Fly Adjustable Power Levels*
• Full-color, high-resolution, 4.3 inch touchscreen (CTS)
• Full-color, high-resolution, 2.4 inch button-controlled screen (CS)
• Up to an Additional 120 HP and 240 ft lb Torque on the 6.0L Powerstroke
• Up to an Additional 75 HP and 200 ft lb Torque on the 7.3L Powerstroke
• NEW Ability to program your transmission to adjust Shift Points, Shift Firmness*, Speed Limiter, and Rev Limiter*
• Increase Fuel Economy**
• Greatly Improves Drivability
• Enhances Towing Performance
• MyStyle™ Software
• NEW Maintenance Manager Application
• Excellent Throttle Response
• Easy Instillation
• Ships with a universal suction cup mount and is compatible with all Edge custom dash pods (sold separately)
• Includes light sensitivity meter to dim screen as ambient light decreases
• Internet Updateable (Attitude only)
When used with the Attitude CS or CTS monitor the unit is a comprehensive gauge package that stays mounted in the cab of the truck and displays up to eight from dozens of available parameters at a time. Monitor vital engine data, such as EGTs*, engine coolant temperature, transmission fluid temperature, engine oil temperature, and RPM, to name a few. CTS also shows Pitch & Roll as well as real time G-Force monitoring.
• NEW Automatic Defueling to Prevent Excessive EGT and Boost
• NEW Cold Engine Protection (no extra fuel is added until the engine is warm)
• User-Adjustable Audible Alert Settings
IMPROVED DRIVEABILITY FEATURES
• Low-Boost Fueling Adjustment
• Shift Defuel Setting*
• Axle Ratio Adjustment*
PERFORMANCE TESTING, ALERTS & RECORDS
Performance and records such as HP & Torque, 0-60 and quarter-mile times; quarter-mile MPH; peak engine temperature, RPM, speed and transmission temperature values. Sounds audible alerts when user-defined values are reached and automatically records the highest value of key parameters.
EXPANDABLE (items sold separately)
• Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
BACK-UP CAMERA (sold separately)
The Attitude CTS features a built-in video port that allows users to connect the state-of-the-art Edge back-up camera, or other compatible video source directly to the CTS unit.
MYSTYLE™ SOFTWARE (included)
MyStyle™ software that allows users to choose from a variety of Edge custom backgrounds or simply upload an image of your choice. Size, crop and save to your CS or CTS unit for the ultimate in customizability.
New Maintenance Manager
Part numbers: 11000,11001,11100,11101
7/8/2013 5:29 PM
Don't believe the hype that "Edge is a transmission killer." That was before you could tune the transmission with Edge, which you can now. You can choose your own shift points or you can let it make custom ones for your truck. All in all, it's been great so far, but makes it kinda hard to stay off the gas. Good job Edge.