H&S Motorsports 121002 Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit w/o CP3
Manufacturer: H&S Motorsports
11-14 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke w/ H&S Tuning
The H&S Motorsports 121002 Dual High Pressure Fuel Kit is the ultimate in high pressure fuel supply for your 11-14 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke. With over a year in development and testing H&S Motorsports has pushed this kit to the extreme and it still performs in even the most demanding conditions. This kit contains all the hardware needed except the additional CP3 Pump.
|WARNING: This high performance product is intended SOLELY for closed-course racing use and is not street legal in ANY state. This product cannot be used on any vehicle that is registered or certified for highway use. This product cannot be shipped to the state of California.
So what's wrong with the factory CP4 fuel system?
Nothing is necessarily WRONG with it, but the factory CP4 fuel pump by itself is only capable of providing enough fuel to safely produce around a maximum of 480-500 horsepower. Once your power goals exceed that 480-500 HP range, more fuel is an absolute requirement. Assuming your factory CP4 pump is in good condition, this kit is easily capable of producing 900+ HP worth of high pressure fuel supply.
Will the CP3 pump ever wear out or deteriorate over time?
The key to ensuring the longevity of any high pressure fuel pump is by providing the high pressure fuel system with clean, waterless diesel fuel. Any fuel contamination that reaches the high pressure fuel system can be detrimental to reliability and performance. We highly recommend a fuel system such as Airdog or FASS for proper filtration and water-separation
Why do we use a CP3 in instead of a CP4? (CP3 not included)
- The CP3 pump has been proven to be reliable. This pump technology has been used on the Cummins and Duramax platform for years.
- While the CP4 has the capability of delivering higher pressures, it lacks the volume of the CP3. With both pumps installed, you get the best of both worlds - high pressure and high volume.
- If your fueling demands exceed what the stock CP3 and CP4 are capable of providing, one of our 6.7L Cummins 10MM Stroker pumps can easily be used as a replacement while still being able to re-use all fittings and lines included with the kit.
- Due to mounting interference, this will not fit trucks with dual alternators
- The EGR cooler may need to be removed for use of this product.
- This product MUST be used in conjunction with custom tuning calibrations for an H&S Performance tuning device.