H&S Performance Cummins 6.7L Mini Maxx Street Tuner 209007
07.5-12 Dodge 6.7L Cummins
The H&S Mini Maxx Street Tuner will ONLY work with the factory emissions equipment installed.
The Mini Maxx Street tuner is the next generation of diesel downloaders from H&S that combines high performance tuning with a complete set of digital gauges. With the flexibility of shift-on-the-fly tuning, plus the safety of automatic de-fueling, the Mini Maxx Street tuner has you covered. All Mini Maxx Street tuners comes pre-loaded with 4 power levels that can be changed at any time, on the fly. Whether you simply want some extra power to pass when towing, or want an all-out high performance tune, the Mini Maxx Street tuner has what you need!
Power Levels 07.5-09 (DPF Present Only)
Power Levels can be adjusted on-the-fly at the touch of a button after Installing the Download to the vehicle. The unit cannot be unplugged otherwise the Power Level will default to NO POWER.
- Stock HP
- Tow: 40HP
- Street: 80HP
- Performance: 120HP
Power Levels 10-12 (DPF Present Only)
To adjust the Power Level, select Change Power Level from the Main Menu and follow the on-screen instructions.
(11-12 Cab & Chassis)
This option allows for the adjustment of the factory speed limiter. Most 6.7L Cummins trucks have a 106 MPH speed limiter from the factory. The limiter can be adjusted from 50 MPH to 200 MPH. This option can only be adjusted during the Install Download process.
Tire Size Calibration
This option allows for the re-calibration of the factory speedometer to adjust for non-stock sized tires. For the most accurate speedometer reading when using non-stock sized tires, it is best to measure the diameter of the tire using a tape measure rather than going by the printed tire size. In addition, using a GPS is a great way to dial in your factory speedometer. Entering a larger tire size will cause the factory speedometer to read higher while entering a smaller tire size will cause the factory speedometer to read lower. The tire size can be adjusted from 25.5” to 45”. This option only takes a few seconds to change and can be adjusted at any time from the Tire Size Calibration menu.
Overdrive Transmission Software
Did you know that your H&S tuning device also has the capability of tuning your transmission? If your 6.7L Cummins is equipped with the 68RFE automatic transmission, you may want to check out our Overdrive Transmission Software. Custom tailored to mate with H&S engine tuning, the 6.7L Overdrive software includes boosted line pressures, modified full and part throttle torque converter lock/unlock strategies, adjusted full and part throttle shift points, adjusted full and part throttle shift firmness, modified torque management tables, and much more! All changes are designed to keep more power directed to the road instead of wasted in heat and friction. On our test trucks, we have seen 0.2 to 0.3 second quicker 1/4 mile times JUST from the addition of the H&S Overdrive tuning!
Available Gauges to Monitor (PID’s):
- Current Power Level
- Transmission Gear Position
- Torque Converter Status
- Pyro 1 (Not Included)
- Pyro 2 (Not Included)
- Boost Pressure
- Engine RPM
- Coolant Temperature
- Throttle Percentage
- Intake Air Temperature
- Barometric Pressure (10-12)
- Battery Voltage
- Fuel Rail Pressure
- Transmissions Temperature (Auto)
- Load Percentage (10-12)
- Injection Timing (07.5-09)
- Mass Air Flow Sensor
- Exhaust Back Pressure (07.5-09)
- Fuel Quantity (07.5-09)
Injection Timing (10-12 Models)
This option allows for the adjustment of the maximum allowed injection timing. There are 5 different settings for the Injection Timing:
- 1 – Least Agressive (Stock Setting)
- 2 – Less Agressive
- 3 – (Default)
- 4 – More Agressive
- 5 – Most Agressive
Note: The injection timing adjustment will affect ALL power levels. This option can only be adjusted during the Install Download process.
Stationary Idle Adjust (10-12 Models)
The Stationary Idle Adjust Menu will allow you to adjust the idle speed of your vehicle while in Park or Neutral using your H&S tuning device. Choose the desired idle speed and select Set to set the idle speed to the chosen RPM. Idle speed can be adjusted from 700 RPM to 1500 RPM.
Torque Management (10-12 Models)Special Functions 07.5-12 Models:
This option allows for the disabling of the vehicles torque management for those equipped with manual transmissions. This option increases pedal sensitivity and throttle response when REMOVED.
Your H&S tuning device has the capability of Enabling / Disabling factory vehicle features. These features can be found in the Special Functions Menu. These features can only be seen/changed after the Download is Installed to the vehicle. Below is a short description of each feature:
- TPMS: Enable / Disable the Tire Pressure Monitoring System
- Optical Chirp on Lock: Enable / Disable the parking lights flashing when locking the vehicle
- Horn Chirp on Lock: Enable / Disable the horn chirp when locking the vehicle
- Set Headlamp Delay: Enable / Disable the headlamp delay
- Accessory Delay: Enable / Disable the shut-off delay of your radio and accessory system after the key has been turned off
- Fog Lights W/High: Enable / Disable the fog lights staying on when high beams are being used
- Daytime Lights: Enable / Disable the daytime running lights
- Seat Belt Minder: Enable / Disable the chime for the drivers seat belt system. This feature will not disable the seat belt light
Special Features 07.5-09 Models:
Note: If any special feature is already listed as Enabled but is not functioning correctly, you may need to disable the feature, cycle the key, and re-enable the feature to make it function properly. If it still does not work, your vehicle may not be equipped with the hardware required for the special feature. The previous selection will NOT be saved. If the Special Functions/Features Menu is exited and returned into, it will not display your previous selection. This is normal and the Enable/Disable function is still working properly.
- Auto Door Lock: Enable / Disable the automatic door locking when the vehicle reaches certain speeds
- Unlock Driver Door: Enable / Disable unlocking only the driver door when pushing the unlock button the key-fob. When enabled, the unlock button on the key fob will need to be pressed twice in order to unlock all doors
- Idle Up (Auto Only): Enable / Disable the use of the cruise control buttons to control idle RPM. Follow your vehicle owners manual to use this feature
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard