H&S Performance Overdrive Transmission Software 111004
Manufacturer: H&S Performance
Manufacturer Number: 111004
XDP Part Number: HS111004
Application: 07.5-12 Dodge 6.7L Cummins with H&S Tuner (C&C models not supported)
* denotes required field
Email to send the Unlock Code to*
| H&S Performance is proud to announce the "OVERDRIVE" software. A finely tuned engine is worthless if that power cannot be transferred to the ground. In order to meet the high horsepower and torque output of the 6.7 Cummins engine, we have modified the transmission tuning software to better "put the power to the ground". The H&S Overdrive software is specifically tailored to H&S engine tuning software, and will ensure that you get the best performance and reliability out of your transmission.
One of the biggest complaints about the stock 68RFE transmission is the early shifting. 5th and 6th gears will come in early and cause a "dead pedal" or even a transmission "shudder". This condition worsens with performance engine tuning, and can cause unnecessary damage to your transmission. H&S modifies those 5th and 6th gear shift points to greatly reduce these annoying problems.
Black Maxx, Mini Maxx, and XRT Pro owners will have the ability to use their existing units to load the H&S Overdrive Transmission software. Using the H&S downloads section, you will simply update your tuner (Black Maxx or Mini Maxx) to the latest software level. Once the tuner is updated, the transmission tuning software is ready to be unlocked. Once this software is purchased, you will receive an e-mail from H&S Performance within 1 business day containing your H&S Overdrive Unlock Code. If you have not received your unlock code within 24 hours after purchase, please contact XDP customer service.
- Boosted line pressures
- H&S Adjusted Part throttle shift points
- H&S Adjusted Full throttle shift points
- H&S Adjusted Part throttle shift firmness
- H&S Adjusted Full throttle shift firmness
- Adjusted Torque converter lock-up speeds
- TCM Adaptive memory reset
- H&S Adjusted Torque Management Tables
- Easily returned to stock in minutes for dealer visits
- Custom tailored to mate with H&S engine tuning
- No TCM removal required, all tuning is done through the factory OBDII port