K&N HP-4005 Performance Gold Oil Filter
2011-2015 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke
The K&N HP-4005 Performance Gold Oil Filter for your 11-15 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke was originally developed for demanding auto race applications, our premium automotive oil filter is rapidly becoming a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal. To satisfy the demands of racers and vehicle owners, our oil filter has many features over and above the requirements of most vehicles. We use thicker canister walls for extra strength and durability which reduces the risk of damage from loose rocks and debris.
The durable construction will withstand higher oil pressures found only in racing environments without bursting. The drilled hole on the nut is for a safety wire attachment. Required for many types of racing, the safety wire prevents blown oil filters from falling on the track and representing a hazard to other race vehicles. This extra engineering offers peace of mind for consumers who want only the best.
- Drilled safety wire holes for racing in canister oil filters
- Sturdy 1" wrench nut, where applicable, makes oil filter removal quick and easy
- Heavy-duty construction
- Resin-impregnated filter media provides maximum filtering surface for contaminant removal
- Anti-drainback valve (where applicable) eliminates dry starts, prevents oil from draining back into crankcase during engine shutdown
- Internally lubricated gasket provides positive seal while allowing easy on and off of filter
- Rolled threads provide extra protection against stripping
- Traps 99% of harmful contaminants
11-15 Ford F-250/350/450 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
11-14 Ford F-250/350/450/550 Super Duty 6.7L Powerstroke Diesel
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard