Moog Lower Ball Joint K7467
2003-2012 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
Application Note: Front Lower; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces (2 required per vehicle)
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- MOOG engineered steel composition results in a stronger component. Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the lower control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard