Moog Right Inner Tie Rod End ES3624
2003-2008 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
Application Note: Front Right Inner To Pitman Arm; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; 1st design;steering linkage w/tapered hole in drag link for steering damper mounting
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
For 2003-2008 original steering design only. Will not work on 2nd design Dodge upgraded steering.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- MOOG engineered steel composition results in a stronger component. Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- Convenient easy access wrench flat allows for the use of a socket for easy installation and removal.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard