1994-2002 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD (From 2/7/94)
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
Front; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. larger ball stud for greater load-carrying capability and better wear resistance; From 2/7/94. (must verify build date on 1994 models)
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver design provides a larger forged and machined ball stud for smoother rotational torque, greater load carrying capability and better wear resistance.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Forging process adds more material or mass to the bend, eliminating flex in the critical stress area.
- Premium polychloroprene boot with grease relief valve keeps contaminants out.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Heavy duty wrong hardware.
2/20/2017 8:04 PM
I got the track bar from xdp because it was about 60 dollars cheaper then my part store. I received the package and noticed a small hole in the box, but all the parts were there so I didn't think to much of it. I got it all in place only to find out the nut to the ball joint end of the track bar was the wrong size. It was a size to small. So off it came so I could take it in the find the correct nut to finish the project. Heavy duty yes did it fix my problem yes once I got the right nut.
Worth every penny
5/19/2013 12:33 PM
Went in with no problems and noticed the difference instantly. If your ram does not track straight and wanders on unlevel roads this will help. 2002 dodge ram with 190,000 miles and still going.