Moog Upper Ball Joint K7394
List Price: $107.15
Our Price: $80.36
You Save: $26.79 (25 %)
Item Number: MGK7394
Application: 00-02 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
|Application Note: Front Upper; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; w/4500 lb. Dana 60 Axle (2 req. per vehicle)
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Problem Solver patented cover plate design allows for tighter tolerances vs traditional cover plate designs, providing a more durable and extended life part.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Belleville washer preload provides lower torque and stud articulation with minimal axial clearance.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.