Moog Upper Ball Joint K80026
1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 (4WD) | 1999-2015 Ford Super Duty (4WD) & More (See Application Guide)*
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
Application Note: Front Upper; 4WD; Problem Solver - incl. powdered-metal gusher bearing to allow grease to penetrate bearing surfaces; w/4500 lb. Dana 60 Axle (2 req. per vehicle)
MOOG Problem Solver products incorporate proven design and engineering features for like new steering, ease of installation and longer life. MOOG is the preferred steering and suspension parts brand of professional technicians and NASCAR Crew Chiefs.
- Problem Solver powdered metal gusher bearing design enables grease to flow through the bearing to the stud for reduced friction and enhanced strength and stability.
- Exclusive cover plate protects against contaminants leaking into the bearing surface.
- Full ball metal stud provides 360 degrees of smooth, consistent, rotational movement resulting in more responsive steering.
- MOOG engineered steel composition results in a stronger component.
- An enlarged ball joint receptacle in the control arm can cause a loose ball joint fit. MOOG Problem Solver design includes an oversized housing for a more secure fit.
- Greaseable socket design allows new lubricant to flush contaminants from the assembly, reducing corrosion and wear.
1994-1999 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
2000-2005 Ford Excursion 4WD
1999-2015 Ford F-250 Super Duty 4WD
1999-2012 Ford F-350 Super Duty 4WD
1999-2004 Ford F-450 Super Duty
1999-2004 Ford F-550 Super Duty
1980-1997 Ford F-350
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard