N-FAB Bed Access (6-Step) Gloss Black Nerf-Step
Wheel to Wheel Bed Access Nerf Steps
Made in the USA
Color Gloss Black Powder coated
Bed Access Nerf Steps Wheel to Wheel (6-Step) Additional Features:
- Bed Access Step at Rear of Main Tube for Easy Access into Toolboxes, and Forward Bed Cargo
- Reg Cab (4-step bed access) and Extended,Quad & Crew Cab (6-step bed access models)
- Features Innovative and Patented “Hoop Step” Design, and Mounting System
- One-Piece Welded Construction
- All Mounts Welded to bar
- Bolt on Loaded Design that Won’t Flex
- Most Applications are Non-Drilling
- Bar Is Positioned High and Tight For A Better Fit and Cleaner Look
- Main Bar Protects Vehicle from Road Debris
- Tension Built Into Mounting to Stop any Rattling and Creates Solid Feel
- .084 wall G90 steel tubing (highly rust-resistant tubing; will not rust through)
- 3” or 2” Main Tube
- Rated to Support 465 lbs.; The Highest in the Industry
- “Hoop steps” Placed for Easy Entrance at all Cab Access Points
- All products are media blasted on all sides for the best coating adhesion
- Base layer: Zinc rich primer powder coating
- Anti-corrosive primer to help stop rusting and peeling of final coat
- Finish layer: Heavy duty layer of either Black Gloss or Black Texture powder coating
- Our finish has been tested and meets or exceeds OEM standards
5 Year Powder Coated Finish Warranty: Covers corrosion issues, bubbling, cracking to the powder coated finish, whether it is standard high gloss black, textured black or custom color matched powder coat. Doesn’t cover scrapes or abuse due to usage that subsequently caused related damage or issues to the finish.
Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty: Covers broken, stressed, and/or defective welds on Nerf-Steps, Pre-Runner’s, DRP Light Cages, Rear-Runner’s, Harley Bars, Rock-Rails and Light Bars as well as their brackets. All warranty claims must be presented by the original purchaser with original POP/Receipt.
Note: Products marked SRW only will fit only on Single Rear Wheel Applications due clearance issues with rear dually flares.
*Select applications have a $125.00 Truck Fright Handling Fee shown in the cart.