N-FAB Cab Length Gloss Black Nerf-Step
Our Price: From $319.00 to $377.26
Ford | Dodge | GM
Cab Length Nerf Steps
Made in the USA
Color Gloss Black Powder coated
Made heavy duty for use on work trucks and for construction works perfect for a flat bed, stake bed, trucks with campers, utility beds or side exhaust. Standard Finish is a Zinc Base Coat with a High Gloss Black Finish Coat for a high quality corrosion protected finish that will outlast other steps on the market.
N-FAB Step Features:
- Features Innovative and Patented “Hoop Step” Design, and Mounting System
- One-Piece Welded Construction
- All Mounts Welded to bar
- Bolt on Loaded Design that Won’t Flex
- Most Applications are Non-Drilling
- Bar Is Positioned High and Tight For A Better Fit and Cleaner Look
- Main Bar Protects Vehicle from Road Debris
- Tension Built Into Mounting to Stop any Rattling and Creates Solid Feel
- .084 wall G90 steel tubing
- Highly rust-resistant tubing; will not rust through
- 3” Main Tube
- Rated to Support 465 lbs.; The Highest in the Industry
- “Hoop steps” Placed for Easy Entrance at all Cab Access Points
- All products are media blasted on all sides for the best coating adhesion
- Base layer: Zinc rich primer powder coating
- Anti-corrosive primer to help stop rusting and peeling of final coat
- Finish layer: Heavy duty layer of either Black Gloss or Black Texture powder coating
- Our finish has been tested and meets or exceeds OEM standards
- 07 GM products are for "Classic" body style & 07.5 is for "New" body style trucks.
- **09-13 Dodge Laramie Models May Require Trimming of the Front Fender Flares
5 Year Powder Coated Finish Warranty: Covers corrosion issues, bubbling, cracking to the powder coated finish, whether it is standard high gloss black, textured black or custom color matched powder coat. Doesn’t cover scrapes or abuse due to usage that subsequently caused related damage or issues to the finish.
Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty: Covers broken, stressed, and/or defective welds on Nerf-Steps, Pre-Runner’s, DRP Light Cages, Rear-Runner’s, Harley Bars, Rock-Rails and Light Bars as well as their brackets. All warranty claims must be presented by the original purchaser with original POP/Receipt.
5/24/2012 7:07 PM
Great step bars but they do flex some due to the light weight material they bolt to on my 2012 ram crew cab.