N-FAB Cab Length Gloss Black Nerf-Step
Cab Length Nerf Steps
Made in the USA
Color Gloss Black Powder coated
Made heavy duty for use on work trucks and for construction works perfect for a flat bed, stake bed, trucks with campers, utility beds or side exhaust. Standard Finish is a Zinc Base Coat with a High Gloss Black Finish Coat for a high quality corrosion protected finish that will outlast other steps on the market.
N-FAB Step Features:
- Features Innovative and Patented “Hoop Step” Design, and Mounting System
- One-Piece Welded Construction
- All Mounts Welded to bar
- Bolt on Loaded Design that Won’t Flex
- Most Applications are Non-Drilling
- Bar Is Positioned High and Tight For A Better Fit and Cleaner Look
- Main Bar Protects Vehicle from Road Debris
- Tension Built Into Mounting to Stop any Rattling and Creates Solid Feel
- .084 wall G90 steel tubing
- Highly rust-resistant tubing; will not rust through
- 3” Main Tube
- Rated to Support 465 lbs.; The Highest in the Industry
- “Hoop steps” Placed for Easy Entrance at all Cab Access Points
- All products are media blasted on all sides for the best coating adhesion
- Base layer: Zinc rich primer powder coating
- Anti-corrosive primer to help stop rusting and peeling of final coat
- Finish layer: Heavy duty layer of Black Gloss Powdercoat
- Our finish has been tested and meets or exceeds OEM standards
- 07 GM products are for "Classic" body style & 07.5 is for "New" body style trucks.
- **09-13 Dodge Laramie Models May Require Trimming of the Front Fender Flares
5 Year Powder Coated Finish Warranty: Covers corrosion issues, bubbling, cracking to the powder coated finish, whether it is standard high gloss black, textured black or custom color matched powder coat. Doesn’t cover scrapes or abuse due to usage that subsequently caused related damage or issues to the finish.
Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty: Covers broken, stressed, and/or defective welds on Nerf-Steps, Pre-Runner’s, DRP Light Cages, Rear-Runner’s, Harley Bars, Rock-Rails and Light Bars as well as their brackets. All warranty claims must be presented by the original purchaser with original POP/Receipt.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
3/13/2016 10:00 PM
The mounting to the pinch weld was a worry for me but seems to be pretty sturdy love how they look time will tell on durability
12/2/2015 6:39 AM
Could have been built better. The steps mount to the pinch weld which for one isn't very strong and for two the cab mold is too close behind the pinch weld to even get an open faced end wrench in there. Why not make brackets to mount on factory step mounts? They're already there, no drilling into your expensive diesel truck, and stronger than a pinch weld! If you would like to invite rust to the body of your truck and cab corners then buy these. I bought two sets, one for '03 2500 duramax and also for '11 powerstroke. Selling both units on Craigslist and sending the free tee shirts back to nfab. Not an awesome step unless you want rust in your near future
07 classic silverado
4/18/2014 9:42 PM
this is a great overall step for your truck. a few hits im my book though. they mount to the body that's rolled under the doors so it flexes a bit. the steps are not as grippy as I would like if I have snow on my shoes. I drive a little bit of gravel roads every now and then. and the powder coat coating wore off from the rocks hitting it. as to be expected. they have a 5yr coating warranty which this case is covered under that warranty. but what they don't tell you in the warranty policy on the website is YOU have to pay shipping to get it recoated by them. so for me it would cost me $150 just to send it to them to get the same coating. I say NO and am going to get them recoated in town here or have them linexed.
5/24/2012 7:07 PM
Great step bars but they do flex some due to the light weight material they bolt to on my 2012 ram crew cab.