N-FAB DRP Light Cages
XDP Price: From $199.00 to $221.11
Application: Ford | Dodge | Chevy
|DRP Light Cages
For the serious Off-Roader.
A light cage to protect your expensive HID lights from real damage while racing across the desert. Perfect for the chase truck teams.
Manufactured from .095 wall race car tubing with solid milled mounting ends featuring a welded all one piece construction for strength and longevity. Bolts directly to the factory bumper. Offered in a 3 light design so you can angle the outside lights for a wide light pattern.
Designed to hold (3) 7-9" HID or standard Off Road lights with the traditional single stem mounting. Works with or without a body lift with no modifications.
All mounting hardware is included. Standard Finish is a Zinc Base Coat with a High Gloss Black Finish Coat for a high quality corrosion protected finish that will handle all the rocks and brush you throw at it
Features of N-Fab Gloss Black Finish:
- 1.5”.095 Wall Tubing With Solid Milled Mounting Ends
- Made in the USA!
- Bolts Directly To Factory Front Bumper
- Welded All 1 Piece Construction for Strength and Longevity
- Holds up to (3) 7”-9” lights (Not Included)
Application Note: 07 GM products are for "Classic" body style & 07.5 is for "New" body style trucks.
- All products are media blasted on all sides for the best coating adhesion
- Base layer: Zinc rich primer powder coating
- anti-corrosive primer to help stop rusting and peeling of final coat
- Finish layer: Heavy duty layer of Gloss Black
- Our finish has been tested and meets or exceeds OEM standards
Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty: Covers broken, stressed, and/or defective welds on Nerf-Steps, Pre-Runner’s, DRP Light Cages, Rear-Runner’s, Harley Bars, Rock-Rails and Light Bars as well as their brackets. All warranty claims must be presented by the original purchaser with original POP/Receipt.
5 Year Powder Coated Finish Warranty: Covers corrosion issues, bubbling, cracking to the powder coated finish. Doesn’t cover scrapes or abuse due to usage that subsequently caused related damage or issues to the finish.