PPE 116111101 High-Flow Race Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes
2001-2015 GM 6.6L Duramax (w/ Single Turbo)
The PPE 116111101 High-Flow Race Exhaust Manifolds with Up-Pipes for your 2001-2015 GM 6.6L Duramax are designed to maximize power and flow characteristics in your truck. Featuring durable, high flow Up-Pipe bellows that are internally sleeved and aircraft grade with an increased inner diameter which all together increases flow by over 20%. The entire Manifold and Up-Pipe exhaust system is designed to lower exhaust gas temperatures, reduce drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up while maintaining reliability.
- D-Pipes for single turbo applications
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high flow manifold construction
- Significant reduction in exhaust back pressures
- Free flowing Stainless Steel Inner Liner Bellows
- Stainless Steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall diameter Up-Pipes
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8" NPT for EGT gauge sensor
Note: These race manifolds are designed for closed course racing vehicles and are not to be used on the street. Only fits NON-EGR off-road applications. On 2015 models, the upper shock mount will need to be slightly modified for installation.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard