PPE 138051020 Heavy Duty Differential Cover - Black
2001-2016 GM Duramax | 2003-2013 Dodge Cummins* (with AA14-11.5 Axles)
The PPE 138051020
Heavy Duty Differential Cover for your 2001-2015 GM Duramax & 2003-2015
Dodge Cummins is cast from A356-T6 aluminum alloy, and prolongs life of rear differential gears by reducing oil temperature.
Robust side ribs provide additional strength. Includes 3/8” NPT stainless steel drain plug and 1” sight
level / fill plug with a powerful Neodymium magnet to attract & hold
harmful ferrous metals. Easy installation with included fasteners. High
quality CMP - 4000 high performance gasket.
- 1-1/2 quarts increased fluid capacity
- Cast from A356-T6 Aluminum
- Cast aluminum finish increases heat dissipation reducing oil temperature
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Greater surface area reduces gear oil temperature
- 1" Neodymium magnet sight level / fill plug collects harmful ferrous metals
- 3/8" NPT stainless steel drain plug
- 1/8" and 1/4" stainless temperature probe access plug
- 2001 and Newer GM 2500 / 3500 trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5”
- 2003 and Newer Dodge 2500 / 3500 trucks with 14 bolt - 11.5”
- 6mm Allen wrench required for installation, not included
*Dodge Note: This product will only fit on 2013+ Dodge Cummins models with a rear leaf spring suspension. Due to clearance issues, this cover will not fit on rear coil spring applications.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
3/9/2016 12:52 PM
Looks great on my 2007 LBZ, came with everything needed including a new gasket, if I'm remembering correctly. I don't have a diff temp gauge so I have no idea if it actually does a better job of keeping the diff fluid from getting too hot, but with the increased fluid capacity I'm sure it's not hurting anything back there.