PPE 128051020 Deep Allison Transmission Pan - Black
2001-2014 GM 6.6L Duarmax (Allison 1000/2000/2400)
Simply stated, more is better when it comes to transmission fluid. The more fluid there is, the cooler the transmission runs. The cleaner the fluid stays, the longer the transmission lasts. That is why you need a PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan for your Allison transmission. But wait, there is more! Large 7/8 inch cooling fins outside and internal heat sink fins reduce transmission operating temperatures up to 40 degrees.
Cast from aluminum alloy right here in the USA. The PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan features an internal filter lock for the supplied Allison deep filter, drilled and threaded 1/4 inch and 1/8 inch NPT ports for optional temperature probes, a 1 inch port provides for easy fluid drainage and a high powered Neodymium magnet-equipped drain plug. Allen head mounting bolts and a new filter also come with the kit.
- Internal & External Cooling Fins
- Increases Fluid Capacity By 4 Quarts
- Decrease Trans Temperatures
- Robust Side Ribs Provide Added Strength
- Cast From A356-T6 Aluminum Alloy
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Drilled & Tapped 1/8" & 1/4" NPT Ports Temperature Probes
- Compatible With OEM gasket
- Easy Bolt-On Installation
- Includes Installation Hardware & Allison Deep Pan Filter
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard