PPE 2280510XX Deep Transmission Pan
|Simply stated, more is always better when it comes to transmission fluid. The more fluid there is, the cooler the transmission runs while the cleaner the fluid stays, the longer the transmission will last. That is why you need a PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan for your Dodge transmission. Large 3/4 inch cooling fins outside and internal heat sink fins reduce operating temperatures up to 40 degrees. It is cast from aluminum alloy right here in the USA. The pan has a 6 inch overall depth. And the PPE Heavy Duty DEEP Aluminum Transmission Pan features a high powered Neodymium magnet-equipped drain plug. Allen head mounting bolts and a gasket come with kit.
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT Stainless temperature access ports
- Stainless Steel drain plug
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- Increases fluid capacity by 4 quarts
- Viton O-Ring sealed filter spacer block
- Includes heavy-duty MP-15 gasket (for use on early models)
- Deep baffles prevent “sloshing” and transfer heat.
- 6” overall depth