PPE GM Replacement Silicone Hoses
2002-2011 GM 6.6L Duramax
Specifically designed for your GM Diesel!
Fluorocarbon lined hoses are designed to resist aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons as well as alcohols, water, and fuel additives. Fluoro silicone rubber is a material that has significantly greater chemical resistance than silicone. It is resistant to hydrocarbon fluids (petrol / diesel / oil) and solvents, and is typically used in applications where a temperature range of –60 to +225°C is required, but where silicone is not resistant to the chemicals that the part will be exposed to.
- Working Pressure: BAR 4.8 – 70 PSI
- Burst Pressure: BAR 14.3 – 207 PSI
- UV and ozone resistant
- Handles high boost pressures, oil and fuel, high temperatures
- Higher flow and better lubricity then rubber
- -60-degrees Celsius, -76 Fahrenheit, to +225-degrees Celsius, +450 Fahrenheit
- 1-year warranty
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard