PPE GM Replacement Silicone Hoses
|Specifically designed for your GM Diesel!
Fluorocarbon lined hoses are designed to resist aromatic and aliphatic hydrocarbons as well as alcohols, water, and fuel additives. Fluoro silicone rubber is a material that has significantly greater chemical resistance than silicone. It is resistant to hydrocarbon fluids (petrol / diesel / oil) and solvents, and is typically used in applications where a temperature range of –60 to +225°C is required, but where silicone is not resistant to the chemicals that the part will be exposed to.
- Working Pressure: BAR 4.8 – 70 PSI
- Burst Pressure: BAR 14.3 – 207 PSI
- UV and ozone resistant
- Handles high boost pressures, oil and fuel, high temperatures
- Higher flow and better lubricity then rubber
- -60-degrees Celsius, -76 Fahrenheit, to +225-degrees Celsius, +450 Fahrenheit
- 1-year warranty
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard