PPE Low Profile Aluminum Transmission Pan
Our Price: From $251.99 to $269.99
Application: 01-12 GM 6.6L Duarmax (Allison 1000/2000/2400)
|Replace the stock stamped metal pan with one that will help keep your transmission cool and protected and not just hold fluid. Cast from high-grade aluminum alloy and holding stock capacity, it is only 5 inches deep making this pan perfect for those who like their rides lowered to the ground and still running cool. Thanks to the 3/4 inch external cooling fins, the fluid will run much cooler than the stock pan.
The PPE pans are tough, too! No, you can not use them as a skid plate, but thanks to its thick cast construction with external fins and the additional side ribbing, all PPE Transmission Pans are much stronger than the stock units. Each pan is equipped with 1/8 inch and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for easy installation of gauge sensors as well as one of PPE’s Neodymium magnet equipped 17mm hex head drain plugs. The Neodymium magnet is an insanely strong magnet that attracts and holds harmful metal particles floating in your oil. New Stainless Steel Allen head mounting hardware is supplied. The PPE Low Profile Aluminum Transmission Pan is perfect for hot rod or marine applications and the best part is that it is manufactured right here in the USA.
- 3/4 inch External cooling fins reduce oil temp.
- Robust side ribs provide additional strength
- 1/8 and 1/4 inch NPT threaded ports for gauge sensors
- High strength Neodymium magnet equipped SS drain plug with re-usable Viton O-Ring
- Retains use of high quality original Allison pan gasket
- Includes new trans oil filter
- SS plugs and Allen head screws