PPE Race High Flow Exhaust Manifold with Up-Pipes
XDP Price: From $986.39 to $1,169.10
01-12 GM 6.6L Duramax
|Replacing your stock Manifold and Up-Pipes should be your first step in building a high performance exhaust system. These exhaust manifolds were co-designed by Honeywell (Garrett) and PPE using CAD software to maximize flow characteristics. The up-pipe bellows are high flow, internally sleeved and aircraft grade! Our Race High Flow Exhaust Manifolds and Up-Pipes lower EGTs, reduce drive pressure, and accelerate turbo spool-up while maintaining reliability. Perfect for upgraded turbo systems and nitrous equipped trucks with high EGTs.
- Cast hi-sil moly iron high flow manifold construction
- Significant reduction in drive pressures
- Free flowing Stainless Steel Inner Liner Bellows
- Stainless Steel 11-gauge .120-inch wall diameter Up-Pipes
- Built in bosses, pre-drilled and tapped 1/8” NPT for EGT gauge sensor
- Substantial performance increase for upgraded turbo systems and/or nitrous injection
For use in NON-EGR Off-Road Applications.
PPE Race High Flow Exhaust Manifold with Up-pipes
3/21/2011 8:43 PM
Great looking! The parts looks VERY high quality. Install was smooth with no fitting issues. Turbo spools WAY faster and egts are down about 125deg, feels like it pick up a few horses (seat of the pants). Great price with free shipping Thanks XDP and PPE!!!