ProPods Single Pillar Pod for the EDGE ATTITUDE MONITOR #81320
2001-2007 GM 6.6L Duramax
✔ QuickShips by Next Business Day*
Mount your Attitude on the A-Pillar.
Pods are made of U/V resistant (ABS) plastic and are paintable, giving you that custom fit and finish.
Gauge Pod Installation Guide:
Single and Dual Pods
1. Place the pod on the A-pillar trim in the exact location where it is to be mounted.
2. Mark this location on the A-Pillar trim.
3. Remove the trim piece.
4. Drill an opening in the trim piece to allow room for the wiring.
5. (Optional) Paint the pod with a paint that is safe for plastic.
6. Push the gauges into the pod and then place pod on trim piece to view wire clearance.
7. With the pod on the trim piece lined up with the location marks, drill a 5/32" hole near each corner on the flattest surface available. Push the plastic nails into each hole to install the gauge pod on the trim piece.
8. Attach the wires to the engine compartment.
9. Install the trim piece on the A-Pillar.
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
1/8/2007 7:13 PM
It is a nice product and fits well, but...
you might as well pony up the little extra for the Auto Meter Full Pilliar Pod. It looks factory vs. after market add-on.