ReadyLift 49-1000 5"/2" Lift Kit
|The ReadyLift 49-1000 5"/2" Lift Kit will greatly increase the off road capability of your 09-13 Ram 2500/3500 4WD Pickup. This kit consists of 5.0" thick powdercoated steel front coil springs, 2.0" OEM style rear lift blocks with longer e-coated u-bolts, new generation polyurethane front bump stops, heavy plate steel front track bar bracket, forged steel dropped pitman arm and new 1-3/4"-5/16" wall DOM tube steel upper and lower control arms. Additionally this kit includes extended length sway bar end links, adapters and brake line relocation brackets.
This comprehensive 5" lift kit allows you to get the most off road use from your Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD truck. The Original Currie Johnny Joints fit to every pivot point of the thick tube steel control arms allow for maximum articulation. These zinc-plated joints are the best joints on the market today and are fully rebuildable and include external grease points for easy care.
Our heavy duty track bar bracket and forged pitman arm are designed to keep the axle correctly positioned during suspension cycling while also retaining correct steering angles.
- 5" Front Lift /2" Rear Lift
- Fits Up To 37" Tall Tires
- 1-3/4" - 5/16" Wall DOM Control Arms
- Special Currie Original Serviceable Johnny Joints for every pivot point
- Track bar bracket designed to correct axle swing on 5" lift applications
- Forged steel pitman arm included to correct steering angles on lifted trucks
- Includes OEM style cast iron rear lift blocks with new longer e-coated u-bolts
NOTE: This kit will NOT fit 2013-UP model 3500 trucks with the new suspension design. If your shock is outside of the coil spring on your 3500, you have the new mid year model suspension. Your truck's front shock must be inside of the front coil spring to use this kit.