Red Line Diesel Fuel Catalyst #70102 (1-12oz. Bottle)
Manufacturer: Red Line
Manufacturer Number: 70102
XDP Part Number: RL70102
All Diesel Engines
|Contains powerful high temperature detergents, lubricants and a combustion catalyst. This catalyst reduces smoke dramatically, reduces detonation, and improves fuel economy 4-8% based on fleet and dyno tests. The lubricants can reduce wear in low sulfur fuel by 75%, prolonging injector and fuel pump life. Corrosion inhibitors will help prevent rust and corrosion.
- Designed for use in all diesel engines - compensates for latest low-sulfur fuels
- Diesel Fuel Catalyst and 85 Plus are products with the same chemistry
- Promotes better fuel combustion and fuel system lubrication
- Provides faster ignition, reduced detonation and smoke, improved efficiency.
- Powerful high-temp detergents to clean fuel injectors
- Lubricates O-rings and seals to increase injector pump life, reduces ring friction
- Contains cetane booster for added power benefits
- Available in winterized formula, reduces pour point of typical fuel by 25°F
- Use one bottle per tank-treats up to 100 gallons
great for heavy towing in high heat
11/11/2008 9:08 AM
Ford F350 King Ranch 6.0
I tow a 38' 5th wheel that runs between 11,000-16,000 lbs. in high heat and speeds. I tow in most of the Southwest and into Mexico on a regular basis.
This fuel catalyst works wonders for heavy towing and varied diesel sources (Mexico).