Rigid Industries SR2-Series LED Light Bars
|Low Profile: The Rigid Industries SR-Series (single row) Light Bar, like our flagship E-Series, leads the industry in low profile performance LED lighting. Available in a wide range of lengths and configurations, the SR-Series light bar is the perfect low-profile option for everything from on and off-road racing to police and fire rescue vehicles to marine applications. The SR-Series light bar is designed to project light at extreme distances while consuming very little power. Its durable extruded aluminum housing and virtually unbreakable polycarbonate lens are sealed against the elements for years of trouble-free operation.
Specter Optics Our patented Specter optics system features 50% more LED's than our Hybrid optics in the same footprint and is specifically designed to cover more area. By incorporating a reflector with no facets or orange peel, the Specter optics system produces an intense, smooth beam with minimal wasted light.
Quality Construction: Our circuitry is designed in-house to be more powerful, be more efficient, and generate less heat. Our durable aluminum housings feature custom, over-sized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and allow our LED's to run cooler and brighter. All Rigid Industries LED lights receive a high quality powder coat finish, a custom-molded rubber seal, and an unbreakable, scratch resistant lens. Rigid Industries LED lights are engineered to withstand whatever you, the road, or nature can throw at them.
- Driving Pattern: Our engineering team designed the Driving version of our Specter optics system to project light not only far, but also wide. This light utilizes a narrow, oval-shaped reflector that projects both spot and flood beam patterns. Rather than a conical beam, this technology creates an oblong beam that maintains a bright center hot spot, as well as incredible horizontal dispersion.
- Diffusion Lens: Perfect for scene or area lighting, our diffusion lens was specifically engineered to project light at a 60° flood pattern. Combine that with our patented optics and you have the best LED flood light in the industry. Like our standard lens, the diffusion lens is made from optically clear, unbreakable polycarbonate plastic.
- Available in Driving & Diffused
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- GORE Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Unbreakable Polycarbonate Lens
- 6063 Aluminum Housing
- Durable UV 3800 Polyester Powder-coat
- Sealed Deutsch Connector
- 9-36 VDC
- Plug & Play Wiring Harness w/ Switch
- 50,000+ Hour Lifespan
- Zero UV Emissions
- IP68 Certified
- MIL810-STDG Vibration Certified
- 100% Optically Clear Lens
- No Warm Up - Instant On / Off
- ROHS Compliant