TS Performance 5280106 Informant 6
1996-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke (Works with your TS 6-Position Chip)
The TS Performance 5280106 Informant 6 for your 96-03 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke is a state-of-the-art touch screen monitor and gauge that allows you to control your TS Performance Six-Position Chip with the just the push of a button. This all-in-one monitor features an expandable design that also monitors additional parameters such as turbo boost, speed, transmission temperature and more!
Informant 6 does not contain any performance tuning, you must also purchase or already have the TS 6-Position Chip.
- 4.3" Touch Screen
- Control Your TS 6-Position Chip (Not Included)
- Back-Up Camera Compatible (sold separately)
- Digital Gauge Display & Scan Tool - All In One
- Expandable - Monitor Additional Parameters Like EGT's & More! (sold separately)
Scan Tool - Capture and record even more information about your trucks performance with the Informant’s scan tool feature.
- Displays and clears diagnostic trouble codes with full text description
- Displays peak values such as speed and RPM
- Performance testing: 0-60 and quarter-mile times
Expandable - Read and monitor additional parameters such as EGT's, pressure sensors and more! (Items Sold Separately)
- With the EAS 12V Power Supply Kit you can use the Insight on pre-OBDII vehicles by wiring it to a 12V power source!
- Compatible with optional Edge Accessory System (EAS) to allow users to connect multiple, additional accessories
- Compatible with optional EGT pyrometer for engine protection (Expandable 98611 EGT Probe only)
- Control aftermarket lights, compressors and more with 98609 EAS Power Switch
|Parameters Monitored 96-97
|Battery Voltage, Engine Load, Engine Oil Temp, Engine RPM, Exhaust Back Pressure, Gear with TCL, ICP Pressure, Injector Pulse Width, Intake Air Temp, IPR Duty Cycle, Manifold Abs Pressure, Mileage Coach, MPG Instant, MPG Average, Throttle Position, Time 0-60, Time 1/4 mile, Trans Temp, Turbo Boost, Vehicle Speed, Waste Gate Control Duty Cycle
|Parameters Monitored 99-03
|Accel Pedal Position, Battery Voltage, Engine Oil Temp, Engine RPM, Exhaust Back Pressure, Gear with TCL, ICP Pressure, Injector Pulse Width, Intake Air Temp, IPR Duty Cycle, Manifold Abs Pressure, Mileage Coach, MPG Instant, MPG Average, Time 0-60, Time 1/4 mile, Trans Temp, Turbo Boost, Vehicle Speed, Waste Gate Control Duty Cycle
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard
Turns off while driving.
(New Mexico (NM))
7/14/2016 7:27 PM
Purchased the informant to pair it with the 6 position chip, the product worked great for the first couple months then all of a sudden the screen turns off and so does the performance being that it's connected to the screen. So I would have to pull over turn the truck off then back on for the screen to work properly, then it would be fine the rest of the day but on my way home from work today I came to a red light turned it off and back on worked good for 5 min then turned off again. Getting really annoyed being I spent a good paycheck on it and for the screen not to work properly.