Tuff Country EZ-Ride 4.5" Long Arm Lift Kit 3422
From $1,405.84 to $1,669.61
2003-2013 Dodge Ram 2500/3500 4WD
Want to lift your Dodge Ram and get the best possible ride and handling? Hate the ride and handling of your existing lifted Dodge Ram truck? Want more suspension articulation? Tuff Country EZ-Ride Suspension's Dodge Ram "Long Arm" Lift Kits are your answer!
These kits are designed to lift your Ram 4.5" or to upgrade your existing 2" to 6" Dodge Ram lift kit to a long arm suspension system and all the great benefits. By replacing the factory control arms with the longer arms this creates less of an angle on the control arms which results in a much softer ride, dramatic handling improvements (reduces bump steer significantly) and suspension articulation. Both upper and lower arms use greasable, re-buildable flex joints which will reduce or eliminate the front suspension from binding. All this adds up to the ultimate Dodge Ram suspension lift kits.
Tuff Country Shock Application Guide:
- Recommended Tire Size: 36x12.50
- New Improved Design !!!
- Dramatic improvement in ride quality and handling, reduces bump steer
- More suspension articulation for off-roading
- Simple bolt-on installation
- Greasable and Re-Buildable Flex Joints to reduce suspension binding
- Upgrade kit fits all Tuff Country lift kits and a variety of other mfg's lift kits
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Shocks Not Included (see shock guide below)
Will not fit off-roadster models (They come equipped with a factory lift).
Vehicles equipped with a 2 piece rear drive shaft require carrier bearing drop #20824.
Model Year Breakdown:
2007 Models fit up to June of 2007.
2007.5 models fit from July 2007
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard