Yukon YA WU-05 Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit
2003-2008 Dodge with Chrysler 9.25" DRW
The Yukon YA WU-05 Spin Free Locking Hub Conversion Kit fits your 2003-2008 Dodge D60 & 9.25 front, dual rear wheel design. The Yukon worry free Spin Free Kit replaces the vulnerable and expensive factory unit bearings with tapered bearings and races. The result is not only a design which is easier and more economical to service, but one that offers significant increases in mileage per gallon. This hub kit also includes low-profile Yukon Hardcore premium locking hubs, giving you more driving selectability.
This kit includes new wheel hubs, spindles, high strength Yukon 4340 Chrome-Moly outer axles, Yukon Hardcore premium locking hubs, Timken bearings, high quality seals and all hardware for installation.
- Eliminates the weak OEM unit bearing
- Converts to a stronger, wider spaced tapered wheel bearing
- Includes upgraded 4340 chrome-moly outer stub
- Locking hub allows for a free spin of the front wheels in 2WD (without spinning the drive shaft)
- Improved MPG
- Less wear on front end parts
Compatible Make / Model:
Dodge Ram 3500 1 Ton Dually (2003 - 2008)
Customer Reviews - Include your order number for a chance to win a $100 GiftCard