XDP/Powerteq (Superchips / Edge)
SHOP Edge Products & Superchips Now!
2014 Harley Davidson Softail Slim Giveaway
Official Rules and Regulations
1) CONTEST: XDP / Powerteq. XDP and Powerteq have teamed up to offer one lucky XDP customer a chance to win a 2014 Harley Davidson Softail Slim motorcycle for supporting and promoting Powerteq (Superchips and Edge) brands. The contest begins July 1st 2014, and ends on September 14th 2014. Customers who purchase any Edge Products or Superchips product for $250.00 or greater will receive 1 entree into a drawing to become one of the three finalists with a chance at selecting the key that will start the new 2014 Harley Davidson Softail Slim.
a) The three qualifying drawings will be done:
1 - Retail orders placed through the phone, internet and no purchase necessary submissions – August 31st 3:00pm (EST)
2 - Wholesale account orders – August 31st 3:00pm (EST)
3 - XDP Open House show orders – September 14th 3:00pm (EST)
b) A single qualifier will be drawn at the end of each of the three promotional Session periods and will be required to attend the Giveaway Event (“Event”) to be held at the XDP Open House on September 14th 2014, in Wall Township, NJ for a chance to pick the winning key that will start the 2014 Harley!
2) ENTRIES: Will be awarded on purchase of specific products (Flashpaqs #’s 1841, 1842, 2841, 2842, 3841, 3842, 3872, 4862 and/or Edge Evolution HT, CS, CTS, Juice w/ Attitude products) during each Session. A minimum of one (1) Edge Products or Superchips product sold for $250.00 or greater must be purchased to qualify. Each additional Superchips or Edge Products product purchased for $250.00 or greater will result in one additional ticket entry.
3) NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR TO WIN A PRIZE. Entrants do not have to purchase any product to win. A purchase does not improve chances of winning. Void where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted by law. Subject to all federal, state and local laws.
4) MAIL-IN METHOD: Print your name, age, complete address, including zip code and phone number, on a 3” X 5” card and mail it with first class postage affixed to:
c/o Xtreme Diesel Performance
1758 State Route 34 North
Wall Township, NJ 07727
Attention: Jessica Zito
Each postcard will equal one entry, must be legible, and hand printed, mailed separately. One entry per household. All entries must be postmarked by August 25th 2014, and received by August 31st, 2014 3:00pm (EST).
5) ELIGIBILITY: This Contest is open to residents of the United States/Canada who are 18 years of age or older. Employees (their families and members of their household) of Sponsor, its parent, subsidiary and affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies are not eligible to win.
6) HOW TO ENTER AND WIN: Contest begins on July 1st, 2014, and ends on September 14th, 2014. (“Promotional Period”). Visit the web site: www.XDP.com and follow the links provided.
a) There will be three drawings, each representing one of the three Sessions. There will be one finalist drawn for each promotional period chosen from entries awarded on purchases of qualifying Powerteq part numbers or mail-in entries received by August 31st, 2014 3:00pm (EST).
b) To be eligible, customer must be present at the XDP Open House on the day of the drawing (September 14th). Sponsor is not responsible for any technical problems that interfere with any attempt to enter. If contest is not capable of attending as planned, (including weather conditions, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which corrupt or affect the administration, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Contest), Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate, modify or suspend the Contest. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of the Contest. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunctions of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email on account of technical problems or website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest. Entries generated by robots or scripts are considered to be a direct violation of the contest policy and will result in immediate disqualification of any and all associated entries.
c) Odds of winning are determined by and depend upon the total number of eligible entries received during the Contest period.
7) PRIZE AWARDING: The prize will be awarded only upon winner validation and verification by XDP. No substitution, transfer or assignment of the prize is permitted. If one of the initially selected winners cannot be contacted, is ineligible, or fails to claim the prize, the prize will be forfeited and an alternate winner will be selected. Where permitted by law, entrants grant XDP and its affiliates the right to use and publish their proper name and state of residence in connection with the Contest. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission of XDP and its affiliates to use the winner’s name, likeness, and biographical information for advertising and promotional purposes without compensation, unless otherwise prohibited by law. The winner will be required to sign an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release of all parties within five (5) days of notification (or return the signed forms within five (5) days of receipt). Because of the unique nature and scope of the Contest, XDP reserves the right, in addition to those other rights reserved herein, to modify any date(s) or deadline(s) set forth in these Official Rules or otherwise governing the Contest.
8) ALL ENTRIES: To be eligible, all entries must be received by 3:00pm (EST) on August 31st 2014. All Entries become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Merchandise returned will not qualify for an entry to Contest.
9) PARTICIPATION CONSTITUTES ACCEPTANCE OF RULES. Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor. Contest is sponsored by Xtreme Diesel Performance 1758 State Route 34 North Wall Township, NJ 07727 (“Sponsor”). Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the Contest at any time and substitute another promotion in its place. Sponsor is not responsible for printing errors in these Official Rules.
10) WINNERS: The final event will take place at 3:30 PM EST at the XDP Open House 1758 State Route 34 North Wall Township, NJ 07727. It is the responsibility of the “three” finalists to provide their own transportation to the XDP Open House event on September 14th, 2014. Edge products will supply round trip airfare for two and 2 nights in a hotel for the retail finalist. XDP will supply round trip airfare for two and 2 nights in a hotel for the wholesale finalist. By participating, entrants releases Powerteq, XDP, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated businesses, its advertising and promotion agencies and the officers, directors, employees and agents, each from any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described) for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with receipt, enjoyment, ownership or use of the Grand Prize or participation in this Contest. Winner grants Sponsor permission to use winners names, ages, cities, states, photographs or likenesses for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation or approval (where lawful).
11) GRAND PRIZE: One (1) 2014 Harley Davidson Softail Slim FLS motorcycle. Actual model, color, accessories, and features of the Grand Prize are the sole discretion of Sponsor and may vary from photos used print advertising. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $15,524. Any difference between the stated value and the actual value of any prize will not be awarded to winner. Winner acknowledges that except and to the extent that the Sponsor cannot by law exempt itself from responsibility or liability, the Sponsor has neither made nor is in manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize described herein; including, but not limited to, its quality, merchantability, mechanical condition or fitness for use. All warranties are hereby disclaimed, and the winner will accept prize “as is”.
All federal, state, and local taxes, fees and other expenses not specified herein, including, but not limited to, licensing, permitting, title transfer fees and insurance are the responsibility of the winners. Grand prize winner must show proof of insurance and finalize transfer of title within 15 days of prize winner verification. Grand prize cannot be assigned, transferred, exchanged or redeemed for cash, but Sponsor may substitute cash value for the Grand Prize at its sole option. If the Grand Prize is unavailable, a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted by Sponsor. If the winner refuses to accept the Grand Prize, an alternative winner will be chosen in a manner to be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion.
12) WINNER NOTIFICATION: The two finalists will be notified by September 7th as to their winning key eligibility, 3rd and final key will be awarded on September 14th during the XDP Open House. During a special event held at the XDP Open House in Wall Township, NJ, a single winner will be selected (from the three finalists). The Winner of the Harley Davidson will be responsible for the transportation of the vehicle, taxes, registration, or fees of any kind and any travel incurred to transport to final destination. The three finalists will be required to sign an affidavit of liability and release that must be returned to Sponsor within fourteen (14) days of notification or alternate finalist(s) will be chosen. Information regarding winner will be available after September 14th, 2014. All requests for a Winner List must be received by September 30th, 2014.
13) DISPUTES: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of New Jersey, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions (whether of the State of New Jersey or any other jurisdiction), that would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New Jersey.
14) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering, entrants (a) agree to these Official Rules, and the decisions of XDP, which shall be binding and final in all respects; and (b) acknowledge that XDP has not made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, relating to the prize. By participating, the winner releases XDP, its respective officers, directors, employees, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, fulfillment, marketing agencies, public relations firms, consultants or contractors from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons (including death) and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership, possession, acceptance, enjoyment, use or misuse of a prize, or arising out of participation in this Contest, or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to and from taking delivery of the prize or any prize-related activity. XDP expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. IN NO EVENT WILL XTREME DIESEL PERFORMANCE (XDP) OR ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, ADVERTISING, PROMOTION, FULFILLMENT, MARKETING AGENCIES, PUBLIC RELATIONS FIRMS, CONSULTANTS OR CONTRACTORS BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY MANNER TO THIS CONTEST INCLUDING ANY ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS ANY CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS OR INVASION OF PRIVACY. BY ENTERING THE CONTEST I HEREBY WAIVE MY RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY.