The AFE 46-20038-B BladeRunner 3" Hot Side Intercooler Tube for your 2007.5-2009 Dodge 6.7L Cummins increases flow and performance. Built from 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing, this Hot Side Intercooler Tube outflows the factory by 21%.
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 3"mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then, powder-coated for a nice finish. The high-temp wrinkle-black powder-coating also insulates the tubes from engine heat and protects the tube from corrosion The smooth transition bends decrease turbulence and minimize pressure loss, while increasing horsepower and torque. Installs on the Hot-Side to transfer heated air smoothly to the intercooler to accelerate heat transfer for better performance.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations for a hassle-free installation. Includes high quality stainless steel T-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-Ply polyester reinforced couplings for strength. Fits OEM or AFE's upgraded intercooler.
A unique laser-cut AFE power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Fits Both AFE Or OEM Intercooler
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tubes By 21%
- 3" Hot-Side Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Wrinkle-Black Powder Coated Finish For Heat Resistance
- Includes High-Temp Silicone Couplings & High Quality Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
- Uses All Factory Mounting Locations & Includes All Necessary Hardware For Hassle-Free Installation
Shipping Restrictions Apply This product can not be shipped to these states: CA
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|2007.5 ||Dodge ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2008 ||Dodge ||6.7L 24V Cummins |
|2009 ||Dodge ||6.7L 24V Cummins |