The AFE 46-20084-B BladeRunner Hot & Cold Intercooler Tube Combo Kit increases flow and performance in your 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins. This upgrade includes both the AFE BladeRunner Cold Side 3-1/2" and Hot Side 2-3/4" Intercooler Tubes.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings for strength.
Flow and Performance:
Constructed of 2-3/4" Hot-Side and 3-1/2" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Fits Factory OE Intercooler
- Outflows Factory Intercooler Tubes
- 2-3/4" Hot-Side Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tube
- 3-1/2" Cold-Side Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tube
- Durable, Wrinkle-Black Powdercoated Finish For Heat Resistance
- Includes Premium T-Bolt Clamps & Silicone Couplings For Long Life
Note: This system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicle.