The AFE 46-20089 BladeRunner Cold Side Intercooler Tube increases flow and performance in your 2010-2012 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins. Built from 3-1/2" mandrel-bent aluminum, this intercooler tube Upgrade outflows the factory tube by up to 25%.
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, spring loaded, T-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-Ply reinforced silicone couplings for strength.
Flow and Performance
Constructed of 3-1/2" Cold-Side mandrel-bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Unique aluminum laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Works With OE Intercooler
- Outflows Factory Tube By 25%
- 3-1/2" Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- Durable, Powdercoated Wrinkle-Black Finish
- Includes Premium T-Bolt Clamps & Silicone Couplings
- Utilizes All Factory Mounting Locations For Easy Install
Note: This intercooler tube is 50-state legal for 2010 models only (CARB E.O Number D-550-8).