The AFE 46-20094-B BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe Kit for your 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke replace both the hot and cold side intercooler pipes on your truck and outflow the factory design by up to 5%! Intercooler Tube Kits come complete with everything needed for installation and fit both the AFE & OEM intercooler (reuses existing intercooler couplers and clamps).
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. These intercooler tubes fit both AFE & OEM intercoolers.
Unique laser-cut AFE Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
- +6HP / +17 Lbs. x Ft. Torque Max Gains
- Bolt-On Kit Fits Both AFE & OEM Intercoolers
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tubes By Up To 5%
- Constructed Out Of 3" Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Tubing
- Powder-Coated Textured-Black For Heat Resistance & Long-Life
- Replacement Tubes For Both Hot & Cold Side Of The Intercooler
- Includes High-Temp Couplings & High Quality Stainless Steel Spring Loaded T-Bolt Clamps
- Couplings Constructed Out Of Heavy-Duty High-Temp 5-PLY Polyester For Heat-Resistance & Durability
Shipping Restrictions Apply This product can not be shipped to these states: CA
|YEAR ||MAKE ||ENGINE |
|1999 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2000 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2001 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2002 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |
|2003 ||Ford ||7.3L Powerstroke |