The AFE 46-20094-B BladeRunner Intercooler Pipe Kit for your 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke replace both the hot and cold side intercooler pipes on your truck and outflow the factory design by up to 5%! Intercooler Tube Kits come complete with everything needed for installation and fit both the aFe & OEM intercooler (reuses existing intercooler couplers and clamps).
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. These intercooler tubes fit both aFe & OEM intercoolers.
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows stock intercooler tubes by up to 5%
- Replacement tubes for both hot and cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated textured-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers