The AFE 46-20098-B BladeRunner Cold Side Intercooler Pipe for your 1999-2003 Ford 7.3L Powerstroke is built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing and outflows your stock intercooler pipe by up to 5%. This Cold Side Intercooler Pipe includes all the necessary components for installation and will work on your OEM & AFE Intercooler.
Flow and Performance:
This intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence while increasing horsepower and torque with lower EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes a heavy-duty 5-PLY coupling for strength. This intercooler tube fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by up to 5%
- Replacement tube for cold side of the intercooler
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Bolt-on Kit fits both aFe & OEM intercoolers