The AFE 46-20104-B BladeRunner 3" Hot & Cold Side Intercooler Tubes increase flow, performance, and underhood aesthetics in your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke. Built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing, these intercooler tubes outflow the stock and feature a powdercoated wrinkle-black coating for heat resistance and long life.
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends and larger diameter tubing allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-Ply couplings for strength. These tube kit works with stock or aFe's upgraded intercooler (46-20102-1).
Unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plates are welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows Stock Intercooler Tubes
- 3" Mandrel-Bent Aluminum Construction
- Replaces Both Hot & Cold Side Of The Intercooler
- Powder-Coated Wrinkle Black For Heat Resistance & Long Life
- Includes High-Temp Couplings & High Quality Stainless Steel Clamps