The AFE 46-20134 BladeRunner Intercooler Tube Combo Kit for your 2013-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins features upgraded tubes for both the hot and cold side of side of your intercooler.
Flow & Performance:
The intercooler tubes are constructed of 3"" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The Smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. Fits OEM or aFe's upgraded intercooler
Unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- 3" mandrel-bent powder-coated stainless tube for heat resistance and long-life
- Includes high-temp couplings and stainless steel t-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Constant tension T-bolt clamps for a tight and secure installation.
- Uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Black - 46-20134-B
Red - 46-20134-R