The AFE 46-20138 BladeRunner Hot Side Intercooler Tube for your 2013-2018 Dodge 6.7L Cummins is built from 3" mandrel bent stainless steel for maximum flow and powder-coated for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGT's .
Installation is a snap:
Utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes constant tension, Spring loaded, t-bolt clamps for a leak-free seal and heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings for strength. Fits OEM intercooler.
Unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Lower EGTs
- 3" mandrel bent stainless steel tubing
- Couplings pressure tested to withstand up to 200 Psi
- Includes high quality t-bolt clamps and heavy-duty 5-ply couplings
- Unique stainless steel laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style
- Bolt-on Kit fits OEM intercooler, uses all factory mounting locations and includes all necessary hardware for a hassle-free installation.
Black - 46-20138-B
Red - 46-20138-R