The AFE 46-20148-B BladeRunner Hot Side Intercooler Pipe for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke is a direct replacement for your factory hot side intercooler pipe. Built from 3" mandrel-bent tubing, this intercooler pipe outflows your factory pipe by 20%!
Flow and Performance:
The intercooler tube is constructed of 3" mandrel bent aluminum tubing for maximum flow then powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat and corrosion resistance. The smooth bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
Installation is a snap:
The intercooler tube utilizes the factory mounting locations to provide stability for a hassle-free installation. Includes heavy-duty 5-PLY couplings and high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps for strength. This intercooler tube fits with the OEM intercooler.
A unique laser-cut aFe Power logo plate is welded-on for an aggressive style.
- Outflows stock intercooler tube by 20%
- Increases horsepower and torque
- Constructed out of 3" mandrel-bent aluminum tubing
- Powder-coated wrinkle-black for heat resistance and long-life
- Bolt-on Kit fits with the with the OEM intercooler
- Includes high quality stainless steel spring loaded T-bolt clamps
- Couplings constructed out of heavy-duty high-temp 5-PLY polyester for heat-resistance and durability
- Hot-side tube replacement
- Incorporates a billet aluminum factory style quick connect for a secure installation