The AFE 46-40024 BladeRunner Exhaust Manifolds feature a bolt-on design and will increase power, performance, and exhaust flow in your 2001-2016 GM 6.6L Duramax.
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports machined to match the factory gaskets. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising gasket performance.
An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment. There are three additional cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing points.
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
- Durable, Cast Ductile Iron Construction
- Outflows Factory Exhaust Manifolds By 6%
- Compatible With Factory Up-Pipes For Easy Install
- Eliminates Flow Restricting Pinch Of Factory Driver-Side Manifold
- Machined Ports & Gasket Matched Design Maximizes Exhaust Flow
- 1/8" NPT Ports For Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) Monitoring
- Manifold Mounting Hardware Included For Easy Installation
Note: These exhaust manifolds do not include new gaskets. In some cases, factory gaskets can be re-used. New gaskets are available separately below (see related products).