Replace the old cracked, leaking manifolds in your 2003-2007 Ford 6.0L Powerstroke with the AFE 46-40094 BladeRunner Ported Ductile Iron Exhaust Manifolds. Built from a durable, ductile cast iron, these exhaust manfiolds outflow the factory exhaust manifolds by 5% and are compatible with factory up-pipes which allows for an easy installation.
These manifolds have both the inlet and the outlet ports machined to match the factory ports. This allows for maximum flow, without compromising the integrity of gasket sealing.
An Exhaust Gas Temperature (EGT) probe port is incorporated into each manifold for easy installation of gauges or testing equipment. There are three additional cast in bosses provided to allow for alternate testing points.
These manifolds are compatible with the stock up-pipes, which allows the manifolds to be installed without having to remove the turbocharger down-pipe or the up-pipes.
- CARB EO# D-550-32
- Outflows Factory Manifolds By 5%
- Improves Engine Performance & Throttle Response
- Matches Flow On Driver & Passener Side Manifolds
- Machined Ports Match Factory Ports For Maximum Flow
- Pre-Drilled & Tapped 1/8" NPT Ports For Gauges & Testing Equipment
CA Residents: CARB E.O. Number on file - LEGAL for use in California.