The AFE 49-02051-1 ATLAS 5" DPF-Back Exhaust System adds performance and styling to your 2013-2018 Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins. Built from 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing, this exhaust system is designed as a bolt-on replacement and installs easily by re-using factory mounting locations.
All systems use factory mounting locations providing stability and hassle-free installation. This kit includes an extension pipe for crew cab/long beds.
OE-style bayonet hangers are used to maintain a stable pipe location during high vibration and high heat conditions. The bayonet tip holds the hanger bushing in place for an OE-style fit that does not change with time.
Flow and Performance:
This Atlas exhaust system is constructed of 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing for maximum flow. Smooth transition bends allow for low turbulence, increasing horsepower, torque and lowering EGTs.
All aFe exhaust systems are engineered and manufactured in our Corona, California manufacturing facility. Limited 2-year warranty.
- 5" Mandrel-Bent Aluminized Construction
- Fits Both Coil & Leaf Sprung Suspensions
- Fits Crew Cab, Short Bed, Long Bed & Dually
- Your Choice Of 6" Polished Or Black Exhaust Tip
- High Quality Band Clamps & OE-Style Bayonet Hangers
- Uses Factory Mounting Locations For Hassle Free Installation
49-02051-1P - Polished Exhaust Tip
49-02051-1B - Black Exhaust Tip